- This Site (www.owokoniranhospital.com) and the content available through it are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. You expressly agree that use of this Site and/or its content is at your sole risk.
- To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, OMH and its affiliates disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- You expressly agree that use of this Site, including all content, data or software distributed by, downloaded or accessed from or through the Site, is at your sole risk. You understand and agree that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your business, your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such content, data and/or software.
- You acknowledge that OMH does not control information, products or services offered by third parties through the Site. Except as otherwise agreed in writing, OMH and its affiliates assume no responsibility for and make no warranty or representation as to the accuracy, currency, completeness, reliability or usefulness of any advice, opinion, statement or other content or of any products or services distributed or made available by third parties through the Site.
- OMH does not make any warranty that this Site or its content will meet your requirements, or that this Site or its content will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free, or that defects, if any, will be corrected. Nor does OMH make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of this Site or its content or as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any information obtained through use of this Site.
- OMH assumes no responsibility for any damages suffered by a user, including, but not limited to, loss of data from delays, non-deliveries of content or email, errors, system down time, mis-deliveries of content or email, network or system outages, file corruption, or service interruptions caused by the negligence of OMH, its affiliates, its licensors, or a user’s own errors and/or omissions except as specifically provided herein, OMH disclaims any warranty or representation that confidentiality of information transmitted through the Site will be maintained. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from OMH or through the Site shall create any warranty not expressly stated in writing. Some states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of certain warranties or conditions, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
- OMH or its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, or suppliers expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation without limiting the foregoing, OMH shall not be liable to you or your business for any incidental, consequential, special, or punitive damages or lost or imputed profits or royalties arising out of this agreement or any content contained on the Site, or resulting from unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, or other information that is sent or received or not sent or received or in connection with the use of or the inability to use this Site or any goods or services provided, whether for breach of warranty or any obligation arising there from or otherwise, whether liability is asserted in contract or tort (including negligence and strict product liability) and irrespective of whether you have been advised of the possibility of any such loss or damage. Each party hereby waives any claims that these exclusions deprive such party of an adequate remedy.
- You agree to indemnify and hold the OMH and the officers, agents, employees, partners, and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site.
Feedback & Opinion
- Any feedback/opinion (s) expressed in response to e-mail queries shall not be treated as medical advice until and unless the physical examination of the patient is carried out no treatment shall be initiated. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secured or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender, therefore, does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. Whilst every effort is made to address all queries and to accommodate valuable feedback from the Users, OMH does not guarantee a response or action to every mail.